Inclusion Guideline :
• Choosing the right category: Many submission reviews are delayed if submitted to the wrong category. If you submit your site to a too general topic, you may get missed by your target audience.
• Website descriptions: write a brief summary of what your web site offers to let the visitor know why your site would be useful to them.
• Sites must have their own domain.
• Site must not contain any parts under construction.
• Sites must be in the English language (or have an English version available).
• Site must be up and running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Spamming is not tolerated and will result in your site being banned from our directory.
• Sites with only banners and or excessive pop ups/unders will not be accepted.
• The web site must not contain adult content, gambling, advocate illegal activities, promote hate or otherwise contain objectionable material.
We do not guarantee:
• Results or traffic.
• Anchor text is a subject to be reviewed by our editors *
• Our editors may move your submission to the most relevant category and modify mismatched site title and description.
• Once your site is added, every year thereafter you will receive an invoice for continued inclusion. You may cancel at any time.
AhealthDirectory.com cannot be held responsible for the content found within the sites listed in this directory. Content of a website can change over time. Please report any site that is found to be offensive so that we can immediately remove it.